Subject: Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 14:04:23 -0600

Thomas Martitz wrote:
> Can I take the zero answers as "I have no opinion, and thus no
> objections too"?
Generally you should give it about a week for people to give responses,
especially since they may not even have had time to try a build with
this in it yet. In this case, I'd wait until after the 3.2 release since
you're adding new functionality and it won't really have time for a good
shakedown before the freeze. As well, you'd want to get it adapted to
all targets and all appropriate manual keymaps updated, etc. While this
definitely sounds nice, I don't think it will hurt much to not throw it
into this release.