Subject: Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 21:41:30 +0100

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 8:59 PM, Thomas Martitz
<thomas.martitz_at_fhtw-berlin.de> wrote:
> Can I take the zero answers as "I have no opinion, and thus no objections
> too"?

Are you in a hurry? Do you have something to loose? Are you getting
paid for speed?

Please get yourself familiar with the fact that not all people have
time for reading the mailing list on a daily basis (or even multiple
times per day). If you have a day job you might even find yourself
being unable of doing so several days a week (well, you might get to
that situation in other cases too). Still those people might be
interested in taking part in a discussion (that's the big advantage of
email over things like IRC: it's running asynchronously). If you cut
that down to a too short period you can use a short discussion on IRC
as well, you cut out the people that aren't able attending in that
timeframe anyway. A discussion time of one week for (possibly)
controversial things is the absolute minimum IMO.

Patience please, patience ...

 - Dominik