Subject: Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 00:14:16 -0600

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 12:03 AM, Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I dont think I've ever said I agreed with that...

I never said you did agree with that, but it's still part of the list
of things we don't do. Has some new information come to light that
changes the debate that's been had several times now, or is this just
you taking another chance to try to bring it up without any new
information to add into the mix? Because if it's the latter, why don't
we talk about the patch that's being presented, rather than trying to
skew off into an argument that's been had again and again already.

This patch as it stands can probably go in once it's adapted to the
other targets with a free button. If you want configurable keymaps
that's something you can debate independently of this patch, and that
debate isn't worth holding this patch up for.