Subject: Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 10:20:48 -0600

Karl Kurbjun wrote:

> I will just throw in my 2c as well: I agree with Jonathan Gordon.
> Having limited reconfigurability of a spare button would not bother me
> at all. As long as the main buttons work as expected I don't see a
> real problem with this and it could make the button much more useful
> for a variety of people.

Who defines "spare"? What do you tell people when they say "well why
isn't this button reconfigurable too? Why can't I reconfigure the
secondary functions of all the buttons I don't like? I don't need the
pitch screen. I never use the context menu. These are functions the OF
didn't have, so I should be able to pick what goes on these buttons too."