Subject: Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 09:14:24 -0800

2009/3/4 Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_fhtw-berlin.de>:
> I only need the playlist viewer. And I don't need a choice for for other
> screens. Not that it matters, but the pitch- and track info screen are
> already accessible with combos as of now on the e200.

Yes, I said those examples wernt great, but i was showing there are
other options for the screen/button.

2009/3/4 Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>:

> Who defines "spare"? What do you tell people when they say "well why isn't
> this button reconfigurable too? Why can't I reconfigure the secondary
> functions of all the buttons I don't like? I don't need the pitch screen. I
> never use the context menu. These are functions the OF didn't have, so I
> should be able to pick what goes on these buttons too."

the h300/e200 ports have had nothing assigned to the rec button for
over 2 years now... I think we can all agree they are spare... new
ports its up to the developer, and exsisting targets... its up to the
custom builders