Subject: Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

From: Al Le <>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 20:51:27 +0100

On 04.03.2009 20:40, Johannes Linke wrote:
> i would suggest committing of this patch and thinking about the
> configurability later/never.

At the moment, I wouldn't want to see this patch in SVN. Not because I'm
against giving the button a function. But because the intended function
is not what I would like it to be (go to FM radio). And you know: once
it's committed, it will be very hard to change. Yes, I'm an egoist! :-)

I agree with Paul Louden that if this button would be made configurable
then all other buttons would have to made configurable as well. All
animals are equal!