Subject: Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

From: Paul Louden <>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 18:24:25 -0600

Jonathan Gordon wrote:
> no you dont... but while the patch as it is works, its fairly useless....
Useless in what way? It significantly decreases playlist creation time
in the tree. I'm not entirely sure how useful skipping to the playlist
viewer is from the WPS (and I imagine the button doesn't do anything in
the playlist viewer or normal menu system yet, and these factors need to
be dealt with) but the lack of a single button insert is a complaint
that's been heard a lot since user customizable playlists is one of our
"selling" points and to do that you need to be able to insert songs quickly.