Subject: Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 20:17:57 -0600

Jonathan Gordon wrote:

> on the same token, why do you tihnk you know for sure that regular
> insert is infact the most used playlist option?

If I was absolutely certain, I would've said "There is no option that
can compare." Instead I opened the floor for people to suggest ones that
might be similar. Since "Insert Last" is entirely duplicated by it,
that's out. So that leaves an attempt to justify "Insert Next" as being
more useful than "Insert", which seems unlikely unless you're in the
habit of inserting songs in reverse order when building playlists. What
about the "queue" options? Do you think they or "Insert Next" are more
used? If so, why?