Subject: Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

From: Mike Holden <>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 12:01:59 -0000 (UTC)

Jonathan Gordon wrote:
> the h300/e200 ports have had nothing assigned to the rec button for
> over 2 years now... I think we can all agree they are spare... new
> ports its up to the developer, and exsisting targets... its up to the
> custom builders

I /like/ the fact the rec button is unassigned on my 340 - I use it to
activate the screen without performing any function. Don't confuse this
use with the "1st button activates backlight" option - when I press vol+,
skip etc I want them to activate on the 1st press, not the 2nd.

Mike Holden - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts