Subject: Re: Theme licenses

Re: Theme licenses

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 13:27:12 -0600

Jonas Häggqvist wrote:

> Isn't the default theme hardwired, rather than loaded from file? If not,
> then getting permission to switch "our" themes to CC-BY-SA seems the
> simplest way forward.

As far as I know, the old ugly blue and black default is hard coded,
while CabbieV2 is a separate .wps file that is loaded. I thought
CabbieV2 was already CC-by-SA though I'll admit I didn't go and look
before saying this. So the only theme that would be restricted is the
hard-coded one that nobody really ought to be adapting anyway.