Subject: Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 17:06:51 -0800

2009/3/6 Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>:
> Jonathan Gordon wrote:
>>
>> I completly disagree with this, especially when it is already agrred
>> on by pretty much everone that all out button customibility is a bad
>> idea. I also don't understand why people refuse to discuss
>> customisation options on a case-by-case basis...
>>

> Can you offer any reason why it's more important to customize this button
> than any other existing button? If not, we should discuss the most important
> button to be customizable first, surely.

Why? just because another button *may* have more reason to be
customisable before this one doesnt mean anything... we re currently
talking about this button.

Technical reasons why my objection stands:
1) the button isnt fully utilised, in the menu it does nothing.
2) even in the browsers its not fully used. what happens when its
pressed on a .txt or .mpg?