Subject: Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

Re: FS#9873 - Utilise buttons for playlisting

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 09:01:28 -0600

XavierGr wrote:

> Well it was brought up and debated in the whole thread, I don't
> understand why I shouldn't claim my opinion here.
My point is whether or not buttons should be configurable may take a
long time to debate. This patch shouldn't be delayed (once it's
finished, if it's finished in time) just to hold a discussion on that.
We should split it into a different thread, and this thread should be
about whether the function chosen for this patch is suitable, assuming a
single function.