Subject: Re: devcon 2009 location?

Re: devcon 2009 location?

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 15:02:57 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009, Frank Gevaerts wrote:

> I could easely arrange a suitable location at the Zurich University of
> Arts in Zurich, Switzerland. Of course we would have WLAN, and might
> even have free drinks and maybe beer.

I for one wouldn't mind Zurich and would go there if we select that spot, but
having the place close at midnight would feel like a mild disruption given
that previous devcons have been going until 2-3 in the mornings.

It would be good to get Akallabeth on this list to perhaps tell us a little
more about the place to help us judge it. Or perhaps even better create a
Devcon2009Possibilities wiki page...

Right now however this is the only (first?) contender. I would prefer to get a
few more added to the pool.