Subject: Re: devcon 2009 location?

Re: devcon 2009 location?

From: Robert Menes <viewtiful.icchan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 10:14:37 -0400

On 2/20/09, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:
> If you would be able to help out arranging devcon2009, perhaps at your
> company or somewhere where you live, please consider:
>
> A) telling us about it (nothing is settled yet so you can mention it even
> if you're not sure yet)
>
> B) check for dates (around June/July perhaps) where it would be suitable to
> arrange it at that place.

My workplace will probably *not* allow it, but I may be able to ask a fellow
LUG member if one of their workplaces here in New York will allow a small
to medium sized gathering of Rockbox guys (and gals) to set and have their
place for a weekend.

I know of a couple of places, but they're not in Manhattan, but in Brooklyn.
If no one minds a little different view of New York, I can probably see if I can
opt a place in Brooklyn (near enough to trains to get back and forth to hostels
and hotels).

I'll look up the information I have later and come back with it.

--Rob

--
Nobody's ever lost in life...they're merely taking the scenic route.