Subject: Lyre project -- what I am being doing

Lyre project -- what I am being doing

From: Casainho <casainho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:42:46 +0000

Hello :-)

I had reading about the DAC TLV. I think I have all the code done.

For now I will put TLV working as a master, with a 12MHz crystal. That
clock also enters on AT91SAM9260 I2S peripheral, which is a kind of
shift register. So, I2S bit data clock comes from DAC (that 12MHz). I
have all the code and hardware ready to test.

I found a problem before the audio, which was happening before, the
system was hanging when I choose to play a file. That problem is
resolved - a bad define value.

Now there is another problem -- when I click on an audio file, I get
the warning "Codec failure". I am not sure but this can be related to
SD Card errors reading the files, tonight I will debug it and ask help
on Rockbox IRC channel.

Just after that I can (probably) debug the audio, test it.