Subject: Re: how is strnatcmp aka "Interpret numbers while sorting" supposedtosort?

Re: how is strnatcmp aka "Interpret numbers while sorting" supposedtosort?

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 16:55:05 -0500

alex wallis wrote:

> I see, I didn't no this, just out of interest what is floss exactly?
Free, Lossless, Open Source Software. And it's "know." You've been
reminded of this before on the list. Please make a real attempt to use
the right English words.

> I think rockbox should include some sort of sorting, and not literally
> use the file names.
That is a form of sorting. Unsorted means the files would just appear
more or less randomly (based on the order they were put on the disk).
You mean "I think Rockbox should attempt to interpret the filenames"
possibly?