Subject: logf into a file

logf into a file

From: pyro maniac <pyro_maniac_at_gulli.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 23:41:44 +0100

Hi _at_ all,

A little introduction: I am still trying to port rockbox onto a Samsung
YH-920. This is the one of my two DAPs. The other is a chinese one but that
doesn't matters. I also posted in the forum but there was no answer for a
long time. http://forums.rockbox.org/index.php?topic=6135.75

I started porting with modifying a h10 5G port that seems to work partly and
the new usb stack too. So i first tried to get logf messages via USB serial
connection. But at the last times my system got freezed so i searched for
alternatives and i found http://www.rockbox.org/tracker/task/9253. But *
Yoshihisa* seems to be very busy and didn't complete his work. I tried it
also as you can see but i had some problems.
So can anybody help me on this topic? I don't have a device where rockbox
completely runs on so my options are a bit small.

Thanks a lot.