Subject: Windows GUI to manipulate Rockbox settings?

Windows GUI to manipulate Rockbox settings?

From: Dave Woyciesjes <>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 11:47:09 -0400

        I was just thinking... IIRC, the Rockbox settings are stored in text
files, so therefore you could edit them from your PC, while the player
is connected as a drive.
        It would be nice, I think, to have a GUI on your PC to change/adjust
all the Rockbox settings. It could be especially handy for those with
not so good vision and have a hard time reading the dispaly on the
player. I've looked around a bit, but haven't found anything yet. It
this even possible?

--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818
--- AIM - woyciesjes
--- CompTIA A+ Certified IT Tech -
--- HDI Certified Support Center Analyst -
"From there to here,
 From here to there,
Funny things
are everywhere."