Subject: Re: Forum thoughts

Re: Forum thoughts

From: Alex Parker <>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:13:41 +0200

> The proposal doesn't tell about third party or not.

Maybe not, but surely we can debate the proposal? This isn't a yes/no

>The subforum is
> supposed to be a place for any PC apps that aid using Rockbox on the
> device. RbUtil fits into it, imo.

There is no supposed about it? Why is the original proposal set in
stone in its entirety? I agree with soap's proposal in the main, but
surely we can tweak it? I would very much prefer to have a split
between what we actually support (i.e. RBUtil) and those applications
that are just discussed in the forums but not supported directly by the
"Rockbox project"