Subject: question about changes to the content on the rockbox homepage

question about changes to the content on the rockbox homepage

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:02:28 +0100

Hi list.
I was just keeping my usual eye on the rockbox site today and noticed a few
things I am wondering if someone could please explain.

Firstly in the news section, what exactly does
"2009-04-01
After months of negotiations, Apple has finally agreed to our terms and
Rockbox is now an enthusiasic part of Apple's development team!" mean?
There is no link to get more information on what this means for rockbox and
what exactly this partnership relates to.

My second question is
why has svn access been disabled? I wasn't planning to do a checkout today,
but all it says on the page next to it is
"see news and irc."
I didn't see anything in the news section about why svn access has been
disabled.

Just curious that's all, so hope someone can clear these issues up for me.