Subject: Re: question about changes to the content on the rockbox homepage

Re: question about changes to the content on the rockbox homepage

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:34:12 +0100

rockbox homepage

>>> Are you in a timezone where it is not yet midday?
>> I don't understand your question.
>
> Could all this be due to the fact that it's the first of april today? ;-)

If this is a joke, its past 12 in the UK lol.

But if it is a joke, it sounds like they went to a lot of trouble to set it
up, posting news announcements and revoking peoples svn access.

I hope it is a joke, as I think any deal with apple is basically doing a
deal with the devil and is almost certainly very bad for rockbox, at the
very least if such a deal has been done the community should have been
consulted on the idea.