Subject: DevCon 2009

DevCon 2009

From: Frank Gevaerts <frank_at_gevaerts.be>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 11:17:23 +0200

Hi all,

It looks like the devcon location for this year has pretty much been
decided. At this point I think there's only one realistic proposal,
Ghent (Belgium), and I don't think there will be more.

This means that it's time to start deciding on the exact date. If you
want to come, please add your preferences as soon as possible to
http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DevCon2009#Possible_dates

If you're still not sure if you want to come, don't forget there's a
beer shop very near the proposed location!

Frank