Subject: Re: Unifont (was: Re: Help improve Rockbox - call for translators)

Re: Unifont (was: Re: Help improve Rockbox - call for translators)

From: <unifoundry_at_unifoundry.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:41:12 -0700

Yoshisa,

Good -- thanks for letting me know.

> The correction that the size of Rockbox firmware grows is not hoped for.
> You might make the tool that changes the glyph of the characters not to be displayed at the blank.

Do you mean you would like control characters to just be displayed as a
space?

Do you mean that you would like the default character to be space
instead of the Unicode substitution character, U+FFFD? It was space
(32) but I changed it because of discussion on rockbox-dev mentioning
that U+FFFD would be better.

> Yoshihisa Uchida

Paul Hardy