Subject: RE: DevCon 2009: 19-21 june in Ghent, Belgium

RE: DevCon 2009: 19-21 june in Ghent, Belgium

From: Peter D'Hoye <>
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 23:35:56 +0200

To the devs attending devcon09...

> If you are going to come to devcon 2009 in Ghent, it would be
> nice if you could update
> and certainly
> The hotel isn't very big and since devcon is within the holiday season,
> I'm sure the owners would like to know some final numbers soon.

I'd like to do a formal reservation in the hotel by wednesday (2009-05-06),
so could you please update the wiki so that I have some definite numbers?

I'm particulary looking at markun, pondlife and kugel (you're in the
DevCon2009 page).
I'm also looking at amiconn (and pixelma?) (you mentioned you would be
coming by car in irc)

muchas garcias