Subject: Re: Bring me your broken MP4s, your twitchy AACs and other non-working m4a's

Re: Bring me your broken MP4s, your twitchy AACs and other non-working m4a's

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 02:41:26 -0500

A known limitation, that I believe has to do with metadata parsing, is
that very long AAC files (several hours, audiobooks for example) don't
work. It may be that your patch already fixes this (if it parses to the
end), I haven't checked, but either way it'd be something to note that
it fixes if it does, and something to look into if it doesn't I guess.