Subject: Re: report on accessibility problems of rockbox utility

Re: report on accessibility problems of rockbox utility

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 18:16:37 +0100

Hi.
Just to report, that rockbox installation on player is accessible with jaws,
its possible to read the status of installation.
Uninstallation is also accessible, I am able to set the options fine.
I haven't tested install of voice file, but my feeling is that there is no
reason why this won't be accessible with jaws.
I haven't tested uninstalling of bootloader or installing of bootloader.
Is this supported by the h140? as in doing it from the utility.
I assume that you have to put the firmware file that a given operation needs
on the player for the utility to be able to process it? so if your
installing a patched firmware file, and if your uninstalling a clean file. I
imagine the bootloader doesn't download and patch files for you or download
clean files if your uninstalling.