Subject: Re: feature suggestion for rockbox utility

Re: feature suggestion for rockbox utility

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 23:57:51 +0100

> We generally ask that people not use this list to make feature
> requests/suggestions. If you'd like to post a suggestion in a place where
> interested parties can comment on it (and where they can more easily find
> it when they're looking for ideas to work on) please make use of the
> "Feature Ideas" section of our forum.

Thanks Paul, I did not realise that feature suggestions were discouraged on
the rockbox development list.
My reason for posting to this list is because I thought that the major
people who contribute to the development of the rockbox utility are on it,
so I felt they might have something interesting to say.
However, if you would like I am happy to cross post to the forum and put my
feature suggestion up there, I was just trying to post in a place that was
accessed by the main developers of the rockbox utility, and avoid cross
posting in two places, but I will comply with your request and cross post to
the forum.