Subject: Re: new binary of rockbox utility for me to test.

Re: new binary of rockbox utility for me to test.

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:19:05 -0500

alex wallis wrote:
> I get the feeling that huge comments are not encouraged on the tracker.
May I ask where this impression comes from?

The entire point of the tracker is for bug reports or patches and the
comments on those reports and patches. These comments can be any size,
and are welcome in any size necessary to convey the appropriate
information. In fact, it's strongly encourage that comments go there so
that future developers on that patch can see the train of thoughts and
discussion leading up to its current state in a single place.

If there's somewhere on the Rockbox website that suggests longer
comments are unwelcome, please, let me know so I can see about clearing
up any confusion around exactly what is said.