Subject: Re: report on accessibility problems of rockbox utility

Re: report on accessibility problems of rockbox utility

From: pondlife <pondlife_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 07:56:57 +0100

Hi Alex,

I didn't mean your question was OT, I meant my interjection! I was simply
trying to say that once you can use RBUtil then the pool issue is a
non-issue.

If you could maybe have a sighted user configure the TTS options in RBUtil
(a one-off thing), then it sounds like you'll be able to use it via the menu
bar: Actions > Accessibility > Create Voice File, then ALT-I (for Install).
The following keystrokes are equivalent: ALT-S, A, V, ALT-I.

None of this should (of course) put you and Dominik off fixing up the Jaws
issues, but I hope it's helpful - probably easier than mucking about with
Cygwin, I'd think.

pondlife