Subject: question about USB connection of h140 to pc.

question about USB connection of h140 to pc.

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 17:00:50 +0100

I have a question about the connection of an h140 to my pc.
Before rockbox is put on a 140, when you connect it through USB to the
computer the player automatically switches on and powers up. However when
you install rockbox, you always have to switch the player on manually then
connect it.
So I was wondering why does this change in behaviour happen? is this
automatic switch on a feature that just hasn't been put into rockbox yet?