Subject: Re: Where can i ask?

Re: Where can i ask?

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 13:16:32 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 18 May 2009, Kevin Ingwersen wrote:

> Can any one say me, where i have to ask if i would like to take RockBox to a
> new device. I know the details for PSP's and i would like to see it there.
> But, where i have to ask??

Ask what? Asking for a port is useless as ports are made by those who wants
to. But this is the page with the general description of how a port is
typically started:

If you have any questions about Rockbox internals, which may or may not be
related to your port, then sure this is a perfect place to ask!