Subject: RE: Sansa e200 battery charging (bug?)

RE: Sansa e200 battery charging (bug?)

From: Anthony Whipple <whipple_at_email.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 12:33:46 -0400

I'm certain that I have a hardware problem. My initial thought was that it
was because the ADC_BVDD value was so high. I am hoping that I might be
able to work around this problem with a custom build. I think I understand
a little better how this works. Am I correct that it is the hardware that
sets the CHG_ENDOFCH bit in the AS3514_IRQ_ENRD0 register? Under what
conditions does the hardware do this? Is there a way I can check to see if
this is what is happening?

Tony

Anthony Whipple
whipple_at_email.unc.edu