Subject: Re: question about clips that make up a voice file

Re: question about clips that make up a voice file

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 21:49:17 +0100

> This isn't really a Rockbox development question. Again, support questions
> belong on the normal user list, so that people searching archives later
> (or people not interested in development discussion) who are not asking
> the question can more readily be helped as well.

When you search the archives though, at least for me I get results from both
the dev and ordinary archives.
I didn't think this was an ordinary users question because of its very
technical nature. After all it relates to the make up of voice files,
something I imagine the average user won't be interested in.
So I am guessing that you don't know the answer to my question?