Subject: Re: question about clips that make up a voice file

Re: question about clips that make up a voice file

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:57:47 -0500

> When you search the archives though, at least for me I get results
> from both the dev and ordinary archives.
> I didn't think this was an ordinary users question because of its very
> technical nature. After all it relates to the make up of voice files,
> something I imagine the average user won't be interested in.
> So I am guessing that you don't know the answer to my question?

This isn't the "technical" list, it's the "development" list. Just
because a question is technical in nature that's not reason alone for it
to belong on this list. Please don't send messages to this list just
because you think it's more likely a developer will know the answer.
That's not why this list exists.

Whether or not I know the answer to your question, this list isn't for
support questions. Ask it again on the user list, as it's a question
(and answer) that belongs there. My providing any help on this topic
here would be just as off-topic as your asking it here was.