Subject: saving compiler warnings to a file

saving compiler warnings to a file

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 14:14:18 +0100

Hi list.
I was wondering if someone could please tell me is there a way when I am
compiling under cygwin to save any compiler warnings I receive to a file? as
I am getting a few with some patches in place that I would like to find out
if they are worth bothering with.
Most of the warnings relate to problems with english.lang, but I think there
are some others as well. If I can save them to a file I will e mail them to
the list.
I did try googling around a bit before asking on this list, but couldn't
find any information relevant to my question.
Thanks for any help.
Alex.