Subject: Re: a dev question about the Sansa Clip

Re: a dev question about the Sansa Clip

From: Scott Berry <scottbb1973_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 07:26:32 -0500

Hi Alex and all,

Let me talk to my instructor. We are using VMWare down stairs in our
labs. I may be able to get him to make a new Ubuntu Linux distro vm file
for use with Rockbox. Vmware actually mbelieve it or not Vmware works
very well with speech. I use it a lot as we do things to computers. I
am getting certified as an MCSE so we do have to play a lot.

Scott