Subject: Re: Database Commit Times

Re: Database Commit Times

From: Alex Bennee <>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:12:49 +0100

2009/6/11 Paul Louden <>:
> Alex Bennee wrote:
>> Fair enough, I was just curious and looking for pointers for development.
> Pointers for development on what?

How to speed up the database updates?

> Maybe if you stated where you're at or
> what you're working on, it might be more clear what you're asking. The
> original question looked like a simple "database updates seem to take too
> long, why is this?" style support request.

I seem to be stuck between a "support" observation and desire to know the
technical details of database implementation. If this is a know issue with the
design of the database I would hope someone could explain before I start poking
around in the code.

Alex, homepage: