Subject: ATA DMA on PP (FS#9708)

ATA DMA on PP (FS#9708)

From: Frank Gevaerts <frank_at_gevaerts.be>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 19:50:43 +0200

Hi all,

There hasn't been much activity on FS#9708 for the last few months. This
patch is pretty important if we want people not to complain too much
about USB transfer speeds. I'd really like to see this go in soon, but
I'm not familiar enough to understand what the remaining issues are. So,
what's blocking this, and how can we get rid of the problems?

Frank