Subject: committal of patch

committal of patch

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 07:51:10 +0100

Hi list.
I was wondering, is there any chance of getting fs #10311 commited please?
as Its a very small change, but I find it an extremely useful patch as it
means I can navigate quickly, and if I no something is at one end of a list
or menu I can tell instantly when I have got to it, without having to wait
and listen to the speech. Equally I can tell very easily if I shoot past
what I am looking for.
If this could be committed providing people don't think its a bad idea I
would appreciate it as I like this feature.