Subject: Pure Data on Rockbox -- weekly update

Pure Data on Rockbox -- weekly update

From: Wincent Balin <>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 22:24:35 +0200

Hello to all Rockbox developers,

this week I advanced in the startup process of Pure Data. Quite a lot of
files were changed, most were added to the FlySpray task #10244, some
remained in the working copy. In the file pdbox-func.c (see FlySpray
task) I added some missing functions. Also, an e-mail from the creator
of PD-anywhere somewhat clarified what happens in the scheduler of Pure

My next steps are to proceed with the function calls in s_main.c from
PD-anywhere source
and also to write and to test the Pure Data audio output driver for
Rockbox. Besides, the file g_array.c has to be fixed in file I/O functions.

Sincerely yours,

   Wincent Balin