Subject: Re: End of list beep

Re: End of list beep

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 17:30:57 -0500

Thomas Lloyd wrote:
> I do it forward as a clockwise rotation on the E200 is more comfortable
> to achieve than anticlockwise. So a beep at the end of the list could
> come in very useful.
Why can't you scroll up a single entry exactly? If you scroll down to
the beep, you then still *have* to scroll anticlockwise so why is it
preferable to spend time scrolling clockwise to get to the end of the
list beep, when you could scroll one item anticlockwise and be there? I
fail to understand how comfort factors in, since either way you're at
the end of the list and must scroll anticlockwise.