Subject: another suggestion for committal

another suggestion for committal

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:58:54 +0100

Hi list.
I have another suggestion for committal.
That is the last two files I uploaded to fs #8006
I like the last version there specifically because not only does it give you
a beep when the charger is removed or inserted into the player, but the
beep_tune patch means that a short sequence of beeps is played so you can
instantly know if you accidentally pulled the charger out or when its in
that the player is charging.
As otherwise you get no feedback at all to indicate that charging is working
so you could easily find yourself trying to charge your player on a wall
socket that isn't working and not realise this. But fs #8006 would tell you
that the player wasn't charging if you didn't hear the beep.