Subject: Re: another suggestion for committal

Re: another suggestion for committal

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:04:04 +0100

> Barmy idea time!
> If you'd like beeps rather than spoken announcements, perhaps you could
> make your own voice file with beeps in...? You could have the whole lot
> in morse ;-)
> pondlife

Lol that's quite funny. Unfortunately I don't no morse, but also I should
imagine it would be very challenging to use.
Its not I prefer beeps over voice, its just some times I think they would
alert you a lot quicker to some information than a huge spoken announcement.
But I take on board that beeps wouldn't mean a lot to the average user so
perhaps spoken messages are better.