Subject: Re: jdgordon: r21307 - trunk/apps

Re: jdgordon: r21307 - trunk/apps

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 00:09:41 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009, Thomas Martitiz wrote:

> The most important splashes could stay unabortable.

Why would that be desired? I figure it would be much less work to simply make
the existing splash offer this new ability.

> Jonathan somewhat simpler solution replaces the sleep in the existing splash
> itself, but asks for ACTION_STD_CANCEL. I.e. all splash is now abortable,
> but only by a specific button.

I could appreciate that. Accepting any key to abort it could be a little too
easy to trigger by mistake.

But as long as they get abortable I don't have any strong opinions on that