Subject: Re: jdgordon: r21307 - trunk/apps

Re: jdgordon: r21307 - trunk/apps

From: Jens Arnold <jens_at_jens-arnold.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:01:02 +0200

On 16.06.2009, Dominik Riebeling wrote:

> And just for the record, I never was annoyed or frustrated
> by the splash. Having it disappear by the first button
> press would be nice though, and most likely a much better

I had no problem with that splash either. It just informs you
that it can't do what you requested.

However, I am firmly against dismissable splashes (or other
screens which also go away on timeout). It would make the
number of button presses to do something timing dependent, and
it would also add the risk of accidentally start an unwanted
action if you press the button to dismiss just at the same time
the splash disappears by itself.

Regards, Jens