Subject: Re: Replaygain without a setting, and other menu cleaning.

Re: Replaygain without a setting, and other menu cleaning.

From: Al Le <al.le_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 22:08:22 +0200

On 19.06.2009 16:09, pondlife wrote:

> The current UI nudges the pitch up/down only while you hold a the key down,
> making it really easy to use. I really can't see that a menu UI would work
> so well.

May I suggest a help in judging this? Imagine we have this implemented
through menues and two settings. And now someone proposes to do it with
a separate screen. Would we accept that? I can't tell for sure. Probably
not. But how much of this "no" would come from inertion and how much
from the objective "+" and "-"?