Subject: Re: Replaygain without a setting, and other menu cleaning.

Re: Replaygain without a setting, and other menu cleaning.

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 22:11:26 -0500

Jeff Goode wrote:
> Agree here. There are a number of times when I want to disable
> ReplayGain. In fact, I usually leave it off unless there's a specific
> reason I want it on.
>
> Jeff

Again, everyone who's said they want it on hasn't explained how they'd
be able to detect it was on, why it actually matters other than a
concept of "purity" that could simply extend to "actually know what your
files are tagged with and it won't be a problem" and further has ignored
the excellent idea to simply merge the settings.

Also, is "Please don't top post" really that confusing?