Subject: Pitch UI improvement patch is up

Pitch UI improvement patch is up

From: David Johnston <>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 00:17:58 -0700

I finally got my pitch UI changes worked out and debugged. The main changes
are in the layout, improved precision of the speed display, and semitone
mode is now independent of whether timestretch is turned on. Furthermore,
the mode settings (timestretch and semitone) are saved between sessions.

I definitely welcome feedback on this. I changed enough things that I'd be
surprised if there isn't disagreement about the value of some of those
changes (particularly in terms of the layout, but also perhaps regarding the
internal precision changes).

Here's the flyspray link: