Subject: GSoC status update: USB stack development

GSoC status update: USB stack development

From: Tomer Shalev <shalev.tomer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 07:12:03 +0300

Hello,

I managed to enumerate the DAP as a keyboard device and be able to send
keystrokes to the host, making the HID sample application
(Plugins->Application->remote_control) work as expected. It is now possible
to use the DAP as a PowerPoint control device, for example. The patch
available at: FS#10326 - USB HID sample application.

I could also use the DAP as a mouse/tablet device, making it possible to use
a touchscreen DAP as a tablet peripheral for the OS, but I am unable to
develop it without having a touchscreen DAP. I would be glad to work with
anyone who is interested in working with me on this.

I am now heading towards the task of separating the HID classes into a
dynamically loaded modules, separated from the main binary.

Regards,
Tomer