Subject: Re: Remaking distributed builds

Re: Remaking distributed builds

From: Mike Holden <>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:15:54 +0100 (BST)

Manuel Dejonghe wrote:
> Same here, whatever you say :)

Me too! I was about to start setting up a build server under the
old/current setup, but I may as well jump straight in with the new setup

The new setup will even allow me to contribute a couple of servers, which
wouldn't be possible under the old setup (port forwarding on the router
would only send ssh traffic to one IP address inside the firewall), but
will work fine on the new setup as it is pull rather than push.

Mike Holden - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts